Saturday, January 7, 2012

Getaways

Right before the holiday season my guy planned a little weekend getaway to a coastal town that I have been wanting to visit for some time, Half Moon Bay.  I packed a few different clothing options, not knowing what to really expect with the weather, arrived early to Oakland and we hopped on a Cessna, ready to have a mini adventure. 

Zara top, Express Zelda Jean Leggings, H&M handbag, Prada sunglasses


We spent the afternoon walking around, hanging on the beach, exploring this little neighborhood called El Granada and enjoying the local cafe.  Turns out I packed just the right outfit choices, comfortable shoes and flirty tops and dresses.  I loved the intricate details on this top so much, I bought another in white!




That night he took me to one of the most exquisite restaurants in the city called Cafe Gibraltar.  What a lucky girl I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment