Friday, January 20, 2012

New Year and Some Change


Wow! We are already more than halfway through the first month of the New Year.  In the beginning of the year, I find myself trying unexpected outfits just to shake up the creative rut I fall into after the busy holiday season.  This outfit felt so fun and sexsay yet pulled together enough to wear to work when I threw a blazer over the sheer black shirt.  It really did, I promise.  I can’t tell you how long I searched for the perfect polka dot tights!!

H&M skirt and Express Tights

I have never really been one for resolutions because… let’s just face it, who wants to feel like a failure each and every year.  I prefer to consider each year as an opportunity to discover new things about myself and to continue to improve upon the things I already know.  Believe it or not folks, I don’t consider myself to be perfect (you know who I am talking to ;0). 

Here is to the journey 2012 has to offer!  Okay I know it is January 20th but go with me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment